Send resume to email@example.com, or apply in person at Ashley Furniture HomeStore, 2914 Millennium Circle, Billings, MT 59102
Montana Furniture Outlet, Inc., D.B.A. Ashley Furniture HomeStore
Days of the Week:
Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
High School Degree
Ashley Furniture HomeStore of Bozeman is part of America's #1 name in furniture. We are a Montana owned and operated company with stores in Billings and Great Falls, MT opening in Spring 2014.
We are currently hiring for a Store Manager. Now is the time to join our company and help further both your and our success. This position plays an integral role in Ashley Furniture Homestores' future success in meeting out customers' needs and our continued growth.
- Manage HomeStore and sales staff to meet and exceed goals.
- Conduct sales training and weekly state of store meetings with sales staff
- Work with customers and employees to address and solve needs
- Work on sales floor and meet individual manager sales goals
- Authorize refunds and returns with proper requests
- Track individual and store sales metrics. Monitor results and coach/train for growth
- Be available via phone to aid staff during off hours
- Must be flexible with schedule and able to cover additional shifts as needed
- Measure and monitor sales figures and make any needed adjustments to individual and group selling strategies to increase success
- Report and discuss sales analysis, goals, and issues with management weekly
- Conduct bi-weekly coaching clinics with members of sales staff and conduct monthly and quarterly reviews
- Maintain and be accountable for store records and documentation, including sales data, petty cash accounts, employee performance, timekeeping, and HR records
- Oversee distribution department and ensure on-time delivery and peak distribution performance
- Do weekly floor walk and conduct product sales reviews
- Ensure and assist in proper set up vignettes and floor product
- Work with staff to make sure all items are properly tagged and in accordance with current company programs
Previous sales and/or management experience in retail environment.
Necessary Skills and Abilities:
Knowledge of :
- Microsoft Office software
- Human Resources knowledge
- Retail Operations
- Multi-Employment Management
- Furniture and/or Mattress Retail Selling Techniques
- Sales Training Techniques
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to influence people in positive ways for mutual benefit to employees, customers, and Ashley Furniture HomeStore
- Ability to delegate tasks and authority to others
- Effective interpersonal communications skills
- Effective time management, organization skills, and problem-solving skills
- Maintain confidentiality in relation to all store, employee, and customer matters
- Be proficient in sales management from the front line
- Instill in staff and lead by example exemplary customer service skills
Salary DOE. Store performance monthly bonuses.
Health, 401k, paid vacation
Montana Furniture Outlet.com, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and provides a drug-free working environment. While we appreciate the interest from all candidates, only those meeting specific requirements may be contacted.